Our Mission is to help mothers worldwide to breastfeed through mother-to-mother support, encouragement, information, and education, and to promote a better understanding of breastfeeding as an important element in the healthy development of the baby and mother.
LLL believes that breastfeeding, with its many important physical and psychological advantages, is best for baby and mother and is the ideal way to initiate good parent-child relationships. The loving help and support of the father enable the mother to focus on the new baby so that together the parents develop a close relationship which strengthens the family and thus the whole fabric of society. Learn more about LLLI philosophy.
The Alliance for Breastfeeding Education is pleased to offer breastfeeding information and support to mothers as well as resources and departmental materials for La Leche League Leaders and Area Administrators.
Contact Alliance Support
- Alliance Director
- Administrator of Leader Accreditation
- Communication Skills Department Administrator
- Continuing Education Administrator
- Finance Department Administrator
- Leader Department Administrator
- Professional Liaison Department Administrator
- Publications Department Administrator